CF Kids: Event Team
Join the CF Kids Event Team and impact families during major annual events like Family Fall Festival, Christmas and Easter Services, and Nitro Day @ Belle Glade! You'll be able to:
• Help with event set up or tear down.
• Assist guests check-in or register for events.
• Serve refreshments.
• Help with decorations.
• Greet/welcome guests to CF Kids Events.
• Pass out flyers, candy, etc.
• Serve at tables, booths, or games.
• Huddle UP with your team to connect, learn and serve together.
• Invite others to join the party and serve alongside you.
• Must be in the 6th grade or older to serve without a parent.
• Kids in grades 1-5 may serve with their parent depending on the event.
• Must have completed CF Kids application, interview and orientation prior to serving.
• A current background report is required to serve.
• CF Kids Event Team members are encouraged to attend The Journey.
• Serve 2-4 hours each time you sign up to serve at a CF Kids Special Event.
• Shifts, times, and days will vary with each event.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this opportunity.